Members can count on the Local Government Sustainable Energy Coalition for:
- Outstanding representation before California regulatory agencies on critical energy and climate changes matters.
- Timely information that affects their programs and practices.
- Trusted expert analysis and recommendations.
- Opportunities to learn from experts and from other local energy and climate change managers.
- Leadership in forging long-term strategies that will reduce their city’s energy costs and bring cleaner, renewable energy to their community.
It would be challenging for any single local government to achieve this level of representation and innovation alone, but by pooling resources LGSEC is able to influence outcomes. As a united force, LGSEC can leverage each person’s time and expertise efficiently and achieve far more than any city or county could alone.
To find out more about membership benefits and fees, you can contact Margaret Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can submit a form to the contact us page.