Members can count on LGSEC for:
- Strong representation before California regulatory agencies on critical energy and climate changes matters.
- Timely information, resources, and events that advance sustainable programs and practices.
- Trusted expert analysis and recommendations.
- Opportunities to learn and network with experts and peers from local energy and climate change programs across the state.
- Leadership in forging long-term strategies that will reduce their organization’s energy costs and bring renewable and clean energy to their community.
It would be challenging for any single local government to achieve this level of communication, representation, and innovation alone. By pooling resources, LGSEC has influenced outcomes of regulatory proceedings. As a united force, LGSEC leverages each person’s time and expertise efficiently and achieves far more than any city, county, or NGO could accomplish alone.